Follow Me on Instagram!

Instagram

February 2, 2013

Leopard print, Gold, Pearls, what more could a gal want??



    Licensed nail techs that I follow on instagram are always posting photos of beautiful gel manicures decked out in pearls and gold. I adore how shiny and clean their designs are, for today's nails I was inspired by a mint colored leopard and pearl gel mani. To give it my own flair, I used shades of pink instead of mint.


I was so excited to finally use my nail art pearls! As my base pink (darker pink pictured) I used Wet 'n' Wild 'Candy-licious'. I had a mini bottle of 'Candy-licious' for the longest time and noticed that it was beginning to get really goopy and empty, I was siked when after some drug-store hopping I was able to find a brand new full-sized bottle. 'Candy-licious' is much warmer in real life and is a happy alternative to nude. The lighter pink I used in this mani is O.P.I 'My Very First Knockwurst', a polish that was a lemming of mine for the longest time: now that I have it, I'm quick to use it in any and -all- mani's possible! 'My Very First Knockwurst' is a pink-toned nude that is nearly opaque in one coat and a creamy dream!


 For extra sparkle (and we girls all know there is always room for extra sparkle) I added China Glaze's 'Fairy Dust' over my plain pink accent nail as well as the plain pink stripes and a micro-bead circlet in 'champagne' choice pearls. For the gold ruffian and stripes, my new bottle of 'Angel Wings' by China Glaze was broken in!!! I've been wanting this polish for the longest time and after using it here on this mani as a gold accent-er, I just know that we will be great friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Question?